Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem with real Wiimote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
I need some help to pair my wiimote please, this is the issue: I click on "Pairup real wiimotes", I get the small rumble and led number 1 is on but i cannot get any input on any game (New super mario, super mario galaxy, sam and max etc...). I have two BT dongles: an Epox (CSR chip) and a Belkin F8T016 (Broadcom) seen as "BLUETOOTH USB + EDR ADAPTER CLASS2 V2.1 UHE" that's using microsoft driver. I can pair the Wiimote with both of them and I cannot get it working in game with anyone.
Do you have any suggestion?
I am running Windows 7 x64 and I had the same issue with bluesoleil (but a few weeks ago sometimes the wiimote was working fine...).

Thanx a lot!
No hints from anyone? Smile
What revision are you using, and did it ever work ingame? If its the currents(54xx) have u tried to use a revision below 5313~. Besides dont use both dongles at the same time, and if you used bluesoleil, make sure it was properly uninstalled, bluesoleil causes quite a mess on uninstallation - corrupting ms bt stack sometimes.Is it a genuine wiimote? knock off? any extension plugged in?
Hi schez, thanks for your help!
Actually I'm using Dolphin 2.0 vanilla version and I'm not using both dongles (I'm not yet that crazy ;p). Bluesoleil seems to be uninstalled correctly, afaik at least. Wiimote is genuine, it's the black one with the additional wiimotion+. It was working (sometimes) before I installed bluesoleil, now that I have reinstalled the original driver.... It's not working anymore, just rumbling and pairing but nothing else.

Thanx

ps
Is there a way to download a compiled version from the SVN?