Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: How can i use the wiimote in gamecube games ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

erdooom

I must be missing something very basic here but i googled and searched the forums and couldn't find an answer.Undecided

Thanks
No way. You need to play them with GC controller, Wiimote won't work at all on real Wii too (except New Play Control games)
If Xpadder supports it (I don't think so) you could map GC controls to the wiimote... but I don't see the point as it can't even hold all the buttons

erdooom

Sad thanks[/i]
If you really feel the urge (don't expect the pointer to be a cakewalk, mind) you can use an awesome program called GlovePIE (for windows) to map Wiimote controls to the keyboard, or even to a virtual joystick using an old program called PPJoy. Understand, of course, that the GC doesn't know that it's using a wiimote, so you're still limited to GC buttons and sticks when working out a mapping configuration. I still find it to be a fun little challenge trying to make a game's controls work with the Wiimote by itself, as it's so limiting to work with.

saridin

hi, all . I'm very intersted in this wii, but its too bad cause I have no money to buy it, so I try to use wii emulator to run it on my PC, so I need some help here ,perhaps somebody answer this :
1. what's reqiurment spec PC I must have?
2.how many software I have to download, and what are they..?

sory for my bad english, I'm still new here ,n really need your help to realize my dream(playing wii on my pc). Thanks a lot B 4.
:-)