Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Mapping PS3 Motion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Kuijo

First off, I want to say thanks to all that participate in this site, as I have solved many of my problems reading through the posts here.

The problem I am having is this; I successfully have the PS3 controller running with dolphin, and although the "game controller" application in windows responds to the motion controls, I can't get them mapped correctly to the tilt and swing functions under wiimote.

I am looking under the drop down menu and there isn't an option for motion, just keyboard and the analog sticks. Am I looking in the wrong place?

I found this thread: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-784...on+control
But I am not able to understand if there is a fix presented. He says he found the option in motionjoy, but I need to map that tilt and swing setting.

Thanks for any help.
You don't need motionjoy if you know what axises are used by the PS3 sixaxis accelerometer. Then if they're not automatically recognized, put them manually in the corresponding fields in the plugin config window.