Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter Tri [NTSC-U] Working Cheats List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
help, non of the AR code is working for me, of course I enabled the cheat in config and added the code, Im using SVN 5474M.

tried inf hp and stamina patch codes and they work, however the game crashes if i activate inf carve and gather resource the third time, someone pls verify on this?
anyone know a "Patch Code" that increases your damage ? None of the AR Damage codes work.

lower 44

umm so do these codes work for action replay or not because i don't own a ar for wii so if they work ill buy one but if they dont work i dont wanna waste my moneyHuh plz answer quick Big Grin
thanks lot....
question though... I can make talisman appear in my equip box, but they dont have any skillpoints, how do i add them?
wow thanks lot...
easy to figure it out with your explanation... even to a noob like me ;p

seriously I have no idea why you change the code from 4 lines to 3 lines, and why skill modifier #1 is in second line, but meh... guess will leave the complicated stuffs to other people XD
ok i've completed the offline quests...
one question.... how do I go to town? is it possible to go to town with dolphin?
(06-09-2010, 04:48 PM)Thrust111 Wrote: [ -> ]ok i've completed the offline quests...
one question.... how do I go to town? is it possible to go to town with dolphin?
The "town" you mean the city? I don't think so, because to what i know the network system that the wii uses is still not emulated by dolphin, but if there's a way to bypass the connecting to server part, i believe it's possible to roam around the city, like in MHPFreedom Unite....
I can't find the modified armor/weapon when i applied the patch... where is it located?
or do i need to start a new game with it?

khaze

Can someone tell me where i can find pal ar codes?
I just wanted one for money.

Also, the games tells me to open the menu, press B and aim at monsters to get info. When i press B all it does is close the menu.

khaze

(06-11-2010, 07:43 PM)doudley Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-11-2010, 09:39 AM)khaze Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone tell me where i can find pal ar codes?
I just wanted one for money.

Also, the games tells me to open the menu, press B and aim at monsters to get info. When i press B all it does is close the menu.

Try these code: (put it in patch if possible)
Gain/Use Money - Max Money [Skiller]
0404D164 40810004

more from here http://geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RMHP08 for PAL.

And for the target mode, i believe its A and B button on Wii remote not the classic controller.

Target Mode! That's it ^^ I'm using the classic controller scheme. how do i do it ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10