Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Monster Hunter Tri PAL/USA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Probably many people already asked about this but I already googled for 2 days and nothing. Well i'm trying to get MHtri PAL running on dolphin but it simply don't work, it gives an error when I select single player, and the game shut down. I Already tried Dolphin DX3D9 and nothing, disabled CPU-»EFB access, and nothing -.-", and i've tried 50 different versions of dolphin and always give me the same error. Any help?

[Image: errorqp.png]
(05-02-2010, 12:34 AM)macaco000 Wrote: [ -> ]Probably many people already asked about this but I already googled for 2 days and nothing. Well i'm trying to get MHtri PAL running on dolphin but it simply don't work, it gives an error when I select single player, and the game shut down. I Already tried Dolphin DX3D9 and nothing, disabled CPU-»EFB access, and nothing -.-", and i've tried 50 different versions of dolphin and always give me the same error. Any help?

[Image: errorqp.png]

Did you patch the game?
umm... no :S what kind of patch are you talking about?Language patch? this game is PAL, its already in english, not in japanese.
have you tried this http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-868...l#pid84206 I'm not sure if it work with PAL version though :/
XD it worked thank you, really
better search around first next time Wink