Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Zelda WW Slowmotion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Xuany

So I just started up WW for the first time w/o changing a lot of settings that were already set when I downloaded Dolphin. Tbh I don't know what a lot of the settings mean but, to the point.
When I'm in a building or facing away from a lot of graphical detail my sound and FPS are spot on, but when I'm outside things tend to go slow motion. Is this something with Dolphin or something with my settings, here are my settings:
[Image: DolphinConfig.jpg]
Sounds to me like your system is to weak to run the game at fullspeed, although you should try using the directx video plugin to make sure since it's about twice as fast with this game. What are your system specs?

Xuany

(05-01-2010, 05:44 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like your system is to weak to run the game at fullspeed, although you should try using the directx video plugin to make sure since it's about twice as fast with this game. What are your system specs?

Win 7 64-bit
4GB RAM
Pentium® Dual-Core 2.60GHz
ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series
Quote:Pentium® Dual-Core 2.60GHz

There's your problem. Pentium D @ 2.6 GHz is basically equivalent of a core 2 duo conroe at 1.3 GHz with dolphin.