Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Wrong Device in Slot A
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been saving and loading games fine and now when I start up a GC game or try to load a game I get a message stating "Wrong Device in Slot A" however under config, GC tab it says Slot A: Memory Card. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Richard

dolphin-2.0.win64
(05-01-2010, 02:34 PM)alpharowe3 Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been saving and loading games fine and now when I start up a GC game or try to load a game I get a message stating "Wrong Device in Slot A" however under config, GC tab it says Slot A: Memory Card. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Richard

dolphin-2.0.win64
Try my GC save
Yours worked, why won't mine? I had some good stuff saved.
(05-01-2010, 02:46 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 02:34 PM)alpharowe3 Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been saving and loading games fine and now when I start up a GC game or try to load a game I get a message stating "Wrong Device in Slot A" however under config, GC tab it says Slot A: Memory Card. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Richard

dolphin-2.0.win64
Try my GC save
Open Dolphin-tools-memcard manager then open mine(save) on the leftside and yours on the right side -> copy your save to mine .Or download save file on wiisave.com/gamefag.com and import gci (GC save)