Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Erro with graphic models OGL DX9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeap, it was AMD's version of the Intel Celeron. Even if it did work, there would be no way he could run games at any decent speed.
i open dolphin and open directx10 sse,sse2,sse3 no have erros if i run game

LuisR14

hmm yes there were Sempron cpus that have SSE2 (and the one he has might be either the "Palermo", "Manila", "Sparta" or "Brisbane" versions Smile)
Lol, I had Sempron that supported SSE3 (can't remember which one though :/)

LuisR14

oh and the video card (ATI Radeon Xpress 1200 series) is an IGP that only supports up to OpenGL 2.0 Smile
how i instal opengl? i dont know how i need to isntall opengl
OBSBig Grinirectx10 are not in normal color in dolphin and i play mario kart wii not good colors
lol now i playing ps2 phantasy star universe i waiting

LuisR14

(04-29-2009, 11:55 PM)rafaelop Wrote: [ -> ]how i instal opengl? i dont know how i need to isntall opengl
well you install opengl by installing the latest drivers Smile

(04-29-2009, 11:55 PM)rafaelop Wrote: [ -> ]OBSBig Grinirectx10 are not in normal color in dolphin and i play mario kart wii not good colors
dolphin doesn't have a dx10 plugin Smile

(04-29-2009, 11:55 PM)rafaelop Wrote: [ -> ]lol now i playing ps2 phantasy star universe i waiting
Big Grin
LuisR14 is correct, only way to "install" OpenGL is to install the latest graphics drivers. However, if your graphics card doesn't support OpenGL 2.1, then installing the latest graphic drivers isn't going to fix it. Your graphics card still won't work with the OpenGL plugin that Dolphin uses.
Pages: 1 2