Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Local "Netplay" Question (MHT)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

KD360

Hi! I'm just wondering about the Netplay feature, as I've tried to play with a mate trough netplay it kinda failed, as no one had port forwarded our ports xD but then i am wondering if it's plausible to in some way, with 2 computers run to of the same Dolphin emulator (on each computer) and connect them? in a way that one can play together 2p?

I am now talking about Monster Hunter Tri, as we both love the series, but my friend don't have a Wii, so i was wondering if it would be plausible to play 2P on MHT? Monster Hunter Tri Arena mode is not as fun as 2P "single player " mode Tongue

So I'm asking if I'm able to use some sort of AD-HOC Mode on the Dolphin Emulator to play 2 Player on Monster Hunter Tri - Non-Arena Mode

If Dolphin Revision and Computer spec is need I'll post them but for now I'll wait and see what people say ^^
Currently, there isn't a version of Dolphin with working netplay.
I'm going to try to commit some working netplay code this weekend, but it will only work when using Single Core mode and the DSP LLE plugin.