Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Post your Dolphin Youtube Videos HERE!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Youtube dolphin videos go here
Post as many as you like. Make sure to post pc specs as well. Smile If you Upload new vids edit your first post, so the thread won't be flooded by multiple posts.

Me first:
Specs in signature.

YouTube 1
YouTube 2
YouTube 3
YouTube 4
YouTube 5
My Youtube HD in my Sig ,I gonna beat Michael<Nosound97> for this .I've uploaded 2-3 video per day with highest setting.Full of rare game for everyone
(05-01-2010, 01:41 AM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]My Youtube HD in my Sig ,I gonna beat Michael<Nosound97> for this .I've uploaded 2-3 video per day with highest setting.Full of rare game for everyone

how do you make them hd? what program do you use?
This thread is obsolete, it is a replica of this one, with the addition of a mega huge font.

Nice job Holmes. Smile
(05-01-2010, 04:45 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is obsolete, it is a replica of this one, with the addition of a mega huge font.

Nice job Holmes. Smile

oops...guess i never thought something like that would be in site feedback and questions.
And that's Mister Holmes to you Tongue
(05-01-2010, 06:18 AM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 04:45 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is obsolete, it is a replica of this one, with the addition of a mega huge font.

Nice job Holmes. Smile

oops...guess i never thought something like that would be in site feedback and questions.

lol

And To make videos in HD you need certain software, you usually have to pay for them i think.
You'll be lucky to find a good free one, it also helps to have 1080p support on your monitor.
(05-01-2010, 06:31 AM)Diddy Kong Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2010, 06:18 AM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]

Nice job Holmes. Smile

lol

And To make videos in HD you need certain software, you usually have to pay for them i think.
You'll be lucky to find a good free one, it also helps to have 1080p support on your monitor.
i know you need 'certain' software, which ones best? i got sony vegas pro 8. is that any good to make them? and if not, what software do i need to buy or download(if free)?
(05-01-2010, 04:33 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]Before I learn of Frap,I used "Freez Screen Video Capture" but it only record 30 FPS(max)
no, i mean how do you make fraps videos high definition
Open opengl/directx9 and set above 1024*768(mine was 1366*768) ,check anti-alias 4x,anisotropic filter :16x ->Frap will auto record in HD for you.Upgrade your gfx card if you wanna do HD >_> otherwise slowdown alot
Mah Youtube account is below my sig *if you havent clicked on it* I need own fraps... Gawh!
Pages: 1 2