Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: My PAD isn´t working on some games...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

darks0nic

That´s right. I got a Logitech rumblepad 2, and it was working like I charm with this games:

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL
MARO STRIKERS
DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 2
MARIO KART WII

but then i got this games:

LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIMES
METROID PRIME
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
NEW SUPER MARIO WII

And this games run just fine, but when i get to the menu, and they ask me to press A+B and I do it, nothing happens =s my question is, do this games need a special config? or why isn´t my pad working on them?
(04-30-2010, 12:20 AM)darks0nic Wrote: [ -> ]That´s right. I got a Logitech rumblepad 2, and it was working like I charm with this games:

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL
MARO STRIKERS
DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 2
MARIO KART WII

METROID PRIME
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
NEW SUPER MARIO WII

And this games run just fine, but when i get to the menu, and they ask me to press A+B and I do it, nothing happens =s my question is, do this games need a special config? or why isn´t my pad working on them?

press left+right mouse buttom will fix it Smile

darks0nic

(04-30-2010, 02:38 AM)RDilus Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2010, 12:20 AM)darks0nic Wrote: [ -> ]That´s right. I got a Logitech rumblepad 2, and it was working like I charm with this games:

SUPER SMASH BROS BRAWL
MARO STRIKERS
DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 2
MARIO KART WII

METROID PRIME
SUPER MARIO GALAXY
NEW SUPER MARIO WII

press left+right mouse buttom will fix it Smile

Didn´t work Sad The weirdest thing is that those games won´t work even with the KEYBOARD, SOMEBODY HELP ME!!! I don´t understand whats going on here...Huh
did you configure BOTH wiimote and GC pad plugins?

darks0nic

(04-30-2010, 12:10 PM)thaCASHdude Wrote: [ -> ]did you configure BOTH wiimote and GC pad plugins?

Well, since I am not using the wiimote, I did not configure it. But as I mentioned before, it works fine with some games, I really cant understand what the problem is... Confused Sad
Configure the wiimote plugin. :/
I know at least smg and nsmbwii will only allow you to play with a wiimote, not a gamecube controller.
That's just the way the games are made.
yes not all wii games make you use a gamecube controller.
so configure the wiimote plugin as well.