Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Where is Compatlist...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use to edit it and add games.
But this morning i woke up to add some games and its away.
Sources says cmccmc is the mad guy behind this cuz he deleted games true or not?
Maybe the compatibilty list on the forums was removed because the want people to use the wiki instead. Its actually more well organized imo.
See my sig Smile

However, please look at the star system when adding/changing game entries...some people are still giving 5 stars (perfect) to games which are obviously not perfect (there are only a very very few which are, actually!)
(04-29-2010, 06:09 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]See my sig Smile

However, please look at the star system when adding/changing game entries...some people are still giving 5 stars (perfect) to games which are obviously not perfect (there are only a very very few which are, actually!)

my pc pwn u anyway xD
and im talking about compat list not stars
(04-29-2010, 06:09 PM)StripTheSoul Wrote: [ -> ]some people are still giving 5 stars (perfect) to games which are obviously not perfect (there are only a very very few which are, actually!)

Many of the current star rankings are simply from the current Dolphin build. As folks log issues with those games in the Wiki hopefully that will get updated.