Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: What fixed the control issue in Sonic Adventure DX?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
During nearly all of the 2xxx revisions there was an odd control issue with the normal x86 and x64 builds in Sonic Adventure DX with the Simple Pad (Dolphin KB/X360 Pad) plugin.

The control issue prevented the character from being moved forward or backwards, you could only move him to the left or right.

Even stranger that this issue or bug wasn't present in the x86 JITIL builds, it was only present in both the normal JIT x86 and x64 builds.

However with the latest 3xxx revisions this seems to no longer be a problem in the normal x86 and x64 builds.

The only problem left with Sonic Adventure DX, is the fact it crashes when you complete the level without saving.

So may I ask what could of fixed this problem in the newest revisions?
Thanks, now if only the crashing is fixed. Tongue

It'll personally be a blast once all the crashing issues and performance problems get fixed in most games, namely speaking of Resident Evil 4 and some other games. I could live with no sound in Zelda: TP providing it ran decently without slowdowns..

It baffles me as to why there are unexplained slowdowns in areas where there shouldn't be..

I know it isn't my system, my Core2Duo E8500, Geforce 9800 GT, and 4 GB of ram should technically be sufficient enough for enjoyable emulation with decent performance.

Anyways all there is to do is to wait and see what the future has to bring. Big Grin