Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Blank Screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

Ok so after a long night of many beers, I managed to make a couple of ISOs on my friends Wii (just wii sports and wii play, just playing around with homebrew mainly but thought it would be fun to look at emulators too). So here's the problem, I load the iso up, it shows me a few lines of yellow text, then after a little while I can hear sound.. But nothing comes up on the screen. If I maximise, the text goes away, but still just a black screen.

I'm running a core2 Quad @2.4 Ghz per core, 2gigs of RAM, and an 8800 GTX (which I'm fairly certain supports OGL 2.1).

Can anyone help me out?
Cheers
Spec
Try different settings
(04-25-2009, 03:18 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]Try different settings

Like what? What settings are known to cause these kind of problems?
Try turning on or turning off ZTP Bloom. Messing around with it seems to solve a lot of problems.
(04-26-2009, 01:01 AM)Terranigma Freak Wrote: [ -> ]Try turning on or turning off ZTP Bloom. Messing around with it seems to solve a lot of problems.

Still get the same thing... I've updated my drivers just to be sure. I also had problems with build 3003, it kept saying "could not write to ./user/Wii/shared2/sys/SYSCONF". Sad