Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help...Force Feedback In Dolphin x64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, Friends of the forum. I have a PS2 to USB Adapter (2 in 1) and 64 bit Windows 7. Install the adapter drivers are for Windows 32-bit x32 Dolphin runs well me and if I have rumble, but in no x64 versions of dolphin. Apart from that I miss a mistake.

Try to find updated drivers for 64 bit but neither the manufacturer's page there. He opened a way for the rumble to work in 64 bits by modifying the Windows registry? or any way to reconnoitre the dolphin DirectInput x64 32-bit windows? I hope I can help I'm desperate, greetings ...

Lotter:::

___Sorry for my English ...
i've the same problem too... with an xbox360 controller (USB) and a PS2 controller with adapter...
a normal PC controller doesnt worked with rumble too.
The GCPad New plugin supports xbox 360 controller rumble on x64.
It should work with any gamepads that work with microsoft's force feedback (rumble) directinput example on x64 as well. It uses basicly the same code.
Not if I'm wrong, but I was told you could add the dll file (file rumble x32) registration windows in the Wow6432Node directory and also to reconnoitre the x64 and have DirectInput and vibration on the levers, but I have no knowledge to do so, if anyone could advise would be helpful.

Lotter:::