Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: how do i use 3 or 4 wii remotes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Àll remotes have there own led. All vibrate if i go in wii remote options.

But ig no one works. If i only use for 1 and 2 a remote and for player 3 a gamepad it works. Why?

thx
its a wonder, itworks now Big Grin. But can anyone tell me if there is a auto connect for the remotes? And why is ALT-F5 etc not work?

thx
ok it dont works anymore... WTF?
ok got it, i have to connect and disconnect some devices at the beginnign. Dont know why. Any Ideas?
ok another question: Is it normal that the wii remotes dont work directly after a restart? If i start dolphin and want to play, nothing... Then i push the refresh button, nothing vibrates.... Then i push the "Pair up" Button and the remotes are away from the bluetooth device. So search again for the remotes and activate them. Then i have to turn remote 2 3 and 4 to "real wiimote". Then it works after the connenct an disconnect action.
doesnt have anyone that prob? U boot up and everything works? Sad
People pls give me an answer. I mean i am not the onlye one who uses wii remotes...
are you pressing alt + f6/f7/f8 while ingame? Those are the keys for connecting and disconnecting wiimotes. dolphin doesn't seem to automatically connect the others Wiimotes when you start a game
thats not anymore the problem. I can use now 4 wiimotes, but everytime i restart, i have to reactivate the wiiremotes again with "pair up real wii motes" with pushing "1" and "2" on the wiimote. Isnt there away that they can be used after a pc restart?