Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: PS3 Controller on Dolphin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have any types? I've so far got mines to work roughly 80% to perfection, but for some reason my right analog stick is registering stick movement in reverse. And both sticks are overly sensetive, how would I reduce their sensetivity, and possibly fix the right stick being in reverse.
Try the "Dolphin GCPad New" plugin? It will allow you to fix the reverse axis.
You can also hit the "+" button and change the range to adjust sensitivity.
(04-28-2010, 06:09 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Try the "Dolphin GCPad New" plugin? It will allow you to fix the reverse axis.
You can also hit the "+" button and change the range to adjust sensitivity.

I meant the sensitivity of how the thing determines your touch. I look at Xpadder and notice the thumb-sticks sense the smallest touch.
Don't use xpadder just use your gamepad directly in "GCPad New". :/
Also, does the GCpad plugin work for Wii games?
Yes, for Gamecube controllers.
I'm not using a GC controller lol, I don't have one. I've got my PS3 controller turned gamepad via MotionInJoy's drivers.
Yes, I understand that. The GCPad plugins work on wii games for emulating gc controllers. :/
(04-28-2010, 07:48 AM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I understand that. The GCPad plugins work on wii games for emulating gc controllers. :/

Ahh. In which case, thank you very much. Trying now. =P

GAH! It won't recognize my left thumbstick now. Damn. I've the lousiest luck.
Which pad plugin are you using?
Pages: 1 2