Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Read me first] FAQ: Plugins missing, Error xyz pops up, Why does abc not work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

WhiteDrag0n

Hello

It works well, and thank you
...but according to the game wiki I need to set the Video Backend to DX11, but when I set the Video Backend to Direct3D 11, and click on GFX Config, the critical error "Failed to Load d3d11.dll" pops up and I cannot edit the graphics. The game will not run in Direct3d 11... attributed to the same error.

DirectX is updated to the latest version and I even DLed d3d11.dll and pasted it in the Dolphin folder and in System32

I am running Vista on a Dual Core in x64 bit
Graphics Card is Nividia GeForce 9600MGT

please help
I'm using my mouse and keyboard to emulate a wiimote. In the wiimote settings the pointer is accurate, but when playing games the movement is quite delayed and doesn't feel accurate at all. This is especially in games like RE: UC/DC.

As far as I know, this isn't the case when you use a gamepads analog sticks. It follows the analog movement quite accurately. It would be perfect to use a gamepad rather than mouse/kb except the fact that the sensitivity with analog sticks is like 5000.
I'm having a problem trying to get dolphin to run games on my mac. I searched the forum and see that a few others have been having the same problem, but in each case I haven't seen any specific mention of a sollution!

Every time I try to load Super Mario Bros, using the latest version 7477, it crashes after a grey window opens. The top of the window reads "clearing code cache". I've tried this with several different versions and mac builds, and haven't been able to figure it out! I've posted a few other places around here and haven't been able to get an answer... i apologize if this is something really simple, but it's got me very stumped.

here are my stats:
Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro4,1
Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo
Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 2 GB

graphics:

Chipset Model: GeForce 8600M GT
Type: Display
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 256 MB
Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)
Device ID: 0x0407
Revision ID: 0x00a1
ROM Revision: 3212
Displays:
Color LCD:
Resolution: 1440 x 900
Depth: 32-Bit Color
Core Image: Hardware Accelerated
Main Display: Yes
Mirror: Off
Online: Yes
Quartz Extreme: Supported
Built-In: Yes

Thankyou.
I got it working.... but there is a problem when running the game. Several of the graphics are missing. You can't see the boxes, or gold coins. You can't see most the features in the level, like the ground. The characters/enemies look like they are floating there.

When I downloaded an old version of zeroWII it loaded all the graphics fine, but the program kept crashing and it was just weird to use. I'd really like to be using the latest version of Dolphin! I can't figure it out though!
What have I to do, if I want to play wii game, on 2 players?

BJk

(12-20-2010, 06:04 PM)BJk Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings.

Upon re-installation of the latest build using both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions (I have a 64-bit) I came across this totally lame error attempting to run the exe.

[Image: totally_lame_error.png]

Following a brief Google search I discovered bthprops.cpl is Bluetooth-related, but I have no Bluetooth support and never had this problem before? I've done a quick search through the forums and found nothing similar to this error.

If someone could be willing as to figure this one out that would be pretty cool, and a thanks goes to them prior.

Still getting this even though I have no bluetooth devices nor am I even trying to emulate the Wii. Couldn't find a bthprops.cpl download for Windows 7 64-bit because it is supposed to come with the OS and somehow didn't.

fog1990

[color=#32CD32]Hello guys, just wondering if you know what the following error means. It's attached as a bmp. It appears when I try to run "Metroid Other M" and also when I try to run "Lost Winds 2". I appreciate any help you can give, hopefully in reasonably easy technical language... thanks! Wink[/color]
Dump your NAND and place it in User/Wii.
That should work...
Updated first post with links to the SP1 of the VC++ redist, since apparently some users are getting startup errors without it. Guess that's because we rely on some C++0x stuff now, or on OpenMP.

ultranova6600

Hello guys, I have a problem, my Dolphin won't run on Windows 7 64bit. To be more precise all revisions starting from 3.0 release up 'till now won't start while older ones work. At first It said that xinput3_1.dll is missing so I downloaded that, now it I't says; "Application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). When I was on XP 32bit I was able to run it but now I can only run revisions older than 3.0. Any tips? I've tried updateing my Visual Studio but that didn't help.

EDIT: It seems that updating DX did the thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8