Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Ripping GC games with the wii?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Oehr

aeons ago, i used some wifi software for the wii to (literally) download whatever game is in the wii on my computer. this took quite a while, especially ssbb which is duallayer. I and my wii evolved, so i connected a fat32 and ntfs hdd to my wii via the two usb ports. Unfortuantely, all applications i know of can only rip wii games or both to sd card, gecko or via wifi. Is there anything that dumps games a little bit faster than before?
(04-27-2010, 02:09 AM)Oehr Wrote: [ -> ]aeons ago, i used some wifi software for the wii to (literally) download whatever game is in the wii on my computer. this took quite a while, especially ssbb which is duallayer. I and my wii evolved, so i connected a fat32 and ntfs hdd to my wii via the two usb ports. Unfortuantely, all applications i know of can only rip wii games or both to sd card, gecko or via wifi. Is there anything that dumps games a little bit faster than before?

Might wanna becareful whatchu say cuz people might get the wrong idea about it and automatic ban from ban hammer. Also what you said is all I know so far but there might be more not to sure.

Oehr

all those are my games, i could even post proof pictures. i just want to know if theres a new way, as the old is damn slow. and no, i unfortunately do not own one of those special drives that can read wii/gc discs Sad

EDIT: could someone please move it to this forum: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forum-7.html i accidentally posted here... stupid tabs

Oehr

thanks ill check it out