Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: A warning problem about a game! VarTo D3D...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

noctali

Hi!, i've downloaded star fox advanture and it don't work! when a try to strat it i receave a warning message like it!

varToD3D:Invalid type/size combo 0 , 4.
failed to creat D3D vertex declaration!

And after the game stay with a black page and 0 fps BUT... i have 50 VPS and speed 100%.

What the problem is it? Thanks for all people will help me

(sorry if i have a bad english)
1_ Downloading games is illegal , and not supported by the forum

2_ That game never worked anyways

noctali

(04-26-2010, 12:03 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]1_ Downloading games is illegal , and not supported by the forum

Not really illegal because the game is never like the original so..! more slowly, graphic bug, sound bug....

Anyway! super smasb bros melee/brawl, mario sunshin, luigi's mansion, metroid prime 2, pokemon colosseum, pokemon Xd, Zelda twilight princess work well but star fox advanture say me that like error why???

Lol and i'm french and little english Wink
(04-26-2010, 12:14 PM)noctali Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2010, 12:03 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]1_ Downloading games is illegal , and not supported by the forum

Not really illegal because the game is never like the original so..! more slowly, graphic bug, sound bug....
I am not talking about the emulation state , I am talking about the media. It was obtained illegally ( even If you download it and you do nothing with it, It is illegal in most countries and this forum )

noctali

I am not talking about the emulation state , I am talking about the media. It was obtained illegally ( even If you download it and you do nothing with it, It is illegal in most countries and this forum )
[/quote]

Yea i know! but if we look how we can have an iso of game cube game! you must to transformate your gamecube for having an ISO for reading it on dolphin!

So technicaly dolphin is illegal too but My problem is not there! my problem is what i said in up!! my friend have the original game so i can take this game and doing a ISO, so i do that and see the same problem! how can i repare it for starting the game?

Thx For you
Not to mention this game doesn't work and is unlikely to work for a while due to issues with emulation that are not exactly easy to solve. Sorry to say that you basically wasted your bandwidth for a game that doesn't work with the emulator yet.

Regardless of previous or current ownership, it is still illegal in most countries to download games and the law only covers backup/archival copies you've made yourself.
(04-26-2010, 12:36 PM)noctali Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2010, 12:27 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]I am not talking about the emulation state , I am talking about the media. It was obtained illegally ( even If you download it and you do nothing with it, It is illegal in most countries and this forum )
Yea i know! but if we look how we can have an iso of game cube game! you must to transformate your gamecube for having an ISO for reading it on dolphin!

So technicaly dolphin is illegal too but My problem is not there! my problem is what i said in up!!
I don't get it .__. , the console is mine and I can do whatever I want with it . As long as I don't violate the copyright laws is not illegal

(04-26-2010, 12:36 PM)noctali Wrote: [ -> ]my friend have the original game so i can take this game and doing a ISO, so i do that and see the same problem! how can i repare it for starting the game?

Thx For you
I will answer you just because I want to see your reaction, use "softaware render" plugin , It the only plugin that doesn't crashes

noctali

Lol don't worries for my bandwidth i use the 56k and i download at 4kbs Big Grin so 2 week for downloading!

anyway...!

[/quote]
I will answer you just because I want to see your reaction, use "softaware render" plugin , It the only plugin that doesn't crashes
[/quote]

That say:
GFX:Unknown Opcode (0x3f).
GFX: Unknown Opcode (oxb).
GFX: Unknown Opcode (0x13).
GFX: Unknown Opcode (0x35).
GFX: Unknown Opcode (0x3f).
GFX: Unknown Opcode (0x1b).
GFX: Unknown Opcode (0x18).
GFX: Unknown Opcode (0x6).
Unknown pointer address prefix EF, report thos to the devs: 0xEFDF0010 continue? (yes or no) i clic yes and... crash!

so what is this code???
(04-26-2010, 12:53 PM)noctali Wrote: [ -> ]Lol don't worries for my bandwidth i use the 56k and i download at 4kbs Big Grin so 2 week for downloading!

anyway...!

Quote:I will answer you just because I want to see your reaction, use "softaware render" plugin , It the only plugin that doesn't crashes

That say:
Unknown pointer address prefix EF, report thos to the devs: 0xEFDF0010 continue? (yes or no) i clic yes and... crash!

so what is this code???
OR:
*You reached the menu which also crashes if you don't use the DSP LLE plugin
*or you used OGL plugin , I said software render

noctali

(04-26-2010, 01:05 PM)James333 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2010, 12:53 PM)noctali Wrote: [ -> ]Lol don't worries for my bandwidth i use the 56k and i download at 4kbs Big Grin so 2 week for downloading!

anyway...!

Quote:I will answer you just because I want to see your reaction, use "softaware render" plugin , It the only plugin that doesn't crashes

That say:

so what is this code???
OR:
*You reached the menu which also crashes if you don't use the DSP LLE plugin
*or you used OGL plugin , I said software render

Anyway!!! the game don't work! i'll donwload an other version of the game! (Probably a NTSC version and not a PAL version!) i think it will be good.

Thx for your help Wink
Pages: 1 2