Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: anyone tell me if my specs are good enough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just so you know, Hyrule Field will lag regardless of specifications since it's an emulation related bug/issue. Your specifications are weak by today's standards although you might be able to achieve decent speeds in some game. A Core2Duo, Core i3/i5/i7 or Phenom II processor is recommended for best possible performance. I'd recommend Intel's latest offerings over AMD since they currently beat anything AMD has to offer clock for clock and are the best performers for CPU intensive applications or emulators such as Dolphin/Pcsx2 especially if you overclock.

Zelda Twilight Princess can be quite demanding, I don't think your current processor is up to the task or adequate enough so it would be normal for there to be some lag on your current system.

Back when I had an AMD64 x 2 3800+ I was only able to get 12 - 13 FPS in outdoor environments and 25 - 28 FPS in indoor environments with Zelda Windwaker.
Pages: 1 2