Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Alternative to Blue Soleil?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again!

I search a alternative to Blue Soleil! I must say the program is great... But you have to pay for the full version! And it sucks when every 20 Minutes Blue Soleil disconnects all Wiimotes... Is there another program like Blue soleil , which you dont have to pay for this ??!
Try to connect them without the program, that's what I do and I use Windows 7.
Without porgram? You mean direct witrh dolphin? Tell me how, please.^^ I have tried some things but the lights on the wiimote are flashing and 10 secounds later the lights are stopping to flash....
You are using Windows 7, you can connect your Wiimote without needing any program..

Check this I think it'd help : http://www.dolphin-emu.org/wiimote.html
I haven´t got something like that " Add a device". I can only add the wiimote to my list when I use blue soleil.
Go to Control Panel -> Devices and Printers. Click "Add Device" (I'm not sure about exact option names Tongue)
He didn´t find anything.... But I think I have found something. Something like Bluesoleil but you haven´t pay for this. Or it´s just a driver i will see..
It has worked! Thank you all.
That's good Smile.