Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DirectX config dialog wxwidgets patch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I made a patch to make the DirectX config use wxwidgets ( I took the idea from issue 1804) . Enjoy

*NOTE:
- I don't know how to make the select graphics card thing work
EDIT: My fault, I wasn't initializing D3D while opening the windows Tongue

V2
Little cleanup, now the code looks more organized. Could someone help me with the adapters thing? I can't make them show anything

V3
Added the mip maps option

V4
Now it works after the commit storm
It looks better Tongue
Added a proper(?) way to obtain the Adapters ( and now It works Smile ) and the AA levels

v5
MOAR FIXES ! ( r5639 )
added EFB scale choice box

Added screenshots
[Image: wxwd3dv4.png]
[attachment=3398]
[attachment=3185]
[attachment=3223]
[attachment=3400]
[attachment=3526]
Ooh, looks nice Big Grin.
Screenshot please Smile.

LuisR14

lol, deathdroid was working on this on googlecode :p (but why move to cross-platform gui when the plugin is windows and wine only? o_o, basically opinion is don't fix what isn't broken :-P)

E: btw, i'd like to see a pic of how it looks like now? :p
Kind of make sense since everything else is Wxwidgets, even if the DX9 plugin isn't cross platform.
Little update , added screenshot

LuisR14

lol, original version looks much better imo xD
(05-03-2010, 11:35 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]lol, original version looks much better imo xD

EDIT: And now ?
Patch needs updating to work with the latest revision.
(05-08-2010, 06:59 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Patch needs updating to work with the latest revision.
Updated. I fixed it when r5432 came out , but my router keeps crashing all the time so I couldn't upload it
Pages: 1 2