Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The x and y-Axis from my controller dont work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everything is accepted in Dolphin, only the x and y-axis arent. I use Fake PS2 Controller. In Xpadder the 2 axis work. Any Ideas?

Edit: In Analog Status i can see the point moving
You need to choose Analog 1/2 for the Main Stick on the old plugin, you probably have keyboard chosen.
You should try the "Dolphin GCPad New" plugin. It is a bit more straightforward to configure. :p
The "Dolphin GCPad New" is for GC and it dont work, no buttons and no axis. When i use Njoy, the buttons work and the axis dont. The funny thing is, in the window for x and y axis is something written in from beginning, if i dont change this they work ingame)

Now to the wii:
I use the "Dolphin Wiimote Plugin". Where can i choose "Analog 1/2"?
The "Dolphin Wiimote New Incomplete" Plugin for the Wii dont work too, no buttons no axis.

EDIT: ok i forgot to choose in the top gamepad 1 and 2. Now everything works fine in the OPTIONS. But not in the game, nothing happens and yes i connected over tools Sad

Edit2: Same in GC Games
It says "Stick", and you need to choose either "Analog 1" or "Analog 2".
The new plugins should work. Could you explain how they don't work?
If it really doesn't work for you, I would like to fix it, but I need your help by answering some questions:
Does your device show up in the list on the new plugins?
If you hit a "+" button is there a list filled with "Button 0", "Button 1"....?
If you hit a "+" button is there a list filled with "Button 0", "Button 1"....?
YES

Does your device show up in the list on the new plugins?
YES

I noticed something strange, if i go to the wii remote options nothing reacts till i choosed at "device" Keyboard and then again the gamepad. When i go out of the options and back in i have to do it again.
It seems that somthing goes wrong when i close the wii controller window.
edit:
And in the old plugin i dont finde any option with "Analog 1" or "Analog 2". Can u make a screenshot?
Edit2: Ok i found it, its in the top at the right side (Tilt and Swing). It doesnt matter if i choose Keyboard/Analog1/Analog2. The Axis are still not accepted.
Old plugin
You must also set up Analog 1/2 in the upper left area, so your analog stick controls the dot in the preview box.

New plugin
Someone else was having a problem where they had to select their gamepad each time after started a game for it to work.
It sounds like the problem you are having. I'm working on a fix. Tongue
i use now my 360 controllers and they work fine Wink

thx anyway