Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dolphin 2.0 SVN build number
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mappy

Which SVN revision was used to compile the Dolphin 2.0 builds?

cmccmc

it's not exactly one revision. They branched off a build from the main code and only added stability improvements from then on.
They were throwing in SVN changes almost until a week before 2.0 launched, and ignored bunches inbetween. There is no possibly way to get a build number.

I don't know why you'd use 2.0 anyway, since you can just grab one of the compiled versions and be much more up to date.
I'm confused by some of the comments here...

Creating a branch in SVN results in a rev. being generated. However, I don't believe any new branch was created for 2.0 (i.e. they used the existing stable branch).

There should be a revision under the "stable" branch that aligns with the 2.0 release, unfortunately since it doesn't look as though the release revision was placed under a "tags" branch it's difficult to identify which revision lines up with the release.

You're best bet, until someone with more knowledge checks in here would be to pull a revision from the "stable" branch closest to the date stamp on the 2.0 release. That would appear to be r5350.