Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: MGS:twin snakes working decent on 2.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so far im getting 45FPS in game and 60fps on codec
but the cutscenes (breifing) is dropping the fps down to 25, i havent noticed any bugs yet, except the brefing had bugs were it just crashed, i messed around with settings and its not crashing anymore but still getting low FPS on cutscenes.

how else is everyone doing with twin snakes?
mines the USA version btw

duo core 3:00ghz
gtx 260
4gbram DDr2

heavyshell3k

I'm getting the same results you are experiencing. I would like some speed hacks/optimizations if possible.
(04-20-2010, 11:35 PM)heavyshell3k Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the same results you are experiencing. I would like some speed hacks/optimizations if possible.

cool great to know, hopefully we can play it full speed soon, dolphin 2.0 is great but you know twin snakes has always been a problem.
the audio has same problems like crackling
i have a problem in the end when u destroy in the cutscene when metal gear blows it freezes :/ what should i do ?

Streidominating

What settings do you guys use? I just get a bunch of error messages at the beginning, after oking every message it freezes... Sad dolphin 2.0 w7x64
(05-24-2010, 05:10 AM)Streidominating Wrote: [ -> ]What settings do you guys use? I just get a bunch of error messages at the beginning, after oking every message it freezes... Sad dolphin 2.0 w7x64

I've put in a fix for this game in the latest svn versions. Try one of those.