Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Creating a Mii and accessing the Wii menu. Help !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have a small problem which i don't know if it can be solved but i thought i would give it a go.

Anyway, i would like to create a mii for use with some of the games and i don't know how to do it! Apparently there are some files i need but i don't have any of them i don't think.

Whenever i try to go back to the menu i get an error.

I have my own wii, can someone explain what i should be doing please I've came to a brick wall with this.

I have several versions of Dolphin and i love them all, this appears to be the only thing missing.

Cheers.

PS: If you need to know anything further then please do ask.
try giving this topic a try.
try this http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-7951.html?
and try to search in precedent post before asking

bye
After you dumped NAND from your real wii, extract Mii channel from any game like wii sports & run it as a .wad file. Then you can create your own mii character to use in any games on dolphin. It's especially useful on sports resort, mario kart, etc. which can't be saved unless using Mii.
you don't even need to dump the NAND for that. You can just start that extracted wad-file (the Mii-Channel) in Dolphin
srry, that's 100% right. Confused it with wii menu. No need for anything except miichannel.wad
I have a strange issue now, though.
Didn't have my PC for two months, anyway, I wouldn't know what could have changed. I just started MiiChannel (the same wad I used before) and when I tried to edit any Mii it would say "You cannot edit a Mii which you didn't create".
Any idea?
In which file does the Wii save the information who created the mii? O_o
no one got an idea? Maybe this could happen when using another SYSCONF?