Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii] Can't get Monster Hunter 3 to work.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i have a "little" problem with running Monster Hunter 3 on dolphin. Could anyone please help me out with this?

Btw: This only occures when i try to start a normal game.

Third Edit: I am using Dolphin 2.0
(04-19-2010, 08:48 PM)spirotar Wrote: [ -> ]So i have a "little" problem with running Monster Hunter 3 on dolphin. Could anyone please help me out with this?

Btw: This only occures when i try to start a normal game.

Third Edit: I am using Dolphin 2.0
look at the other monster hunter tri topics before asking this question please
Well...I looked at the other threads and found only one solution. I downloaded Dolphin SVN R 4830M. Enabled a hack and it runs now. But it runs with really shitty fps (only 2-5 Oo).

Which is weirds because i think my pc could handle MH3 at nice speed pretty well.

Specs: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
nvidia gtx260 graphics card.
4gb of ram.
(04-19-2010, 10:44 PM)spirotar Wrote: [ -> ]Well...I looked at the other threads and found only one solution. I downloaded Dolphin SVN R 4830M. Enabled a hack and it runs now. But it runs with really shitty fps (only 2-5 Oo).

Which is weirds because i think my pc could handle MH3 at nice speed pretty well.

Specs: Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.8GHz
nvidia gtx260 graphics card.
4gb of ram.

Post your settings then so people can help you better.
Well as i said before i tried using version 2.0,but it didn`t work. Then i used 4830,this version actually worked but only with 5-8 fps.

I tried d3d plugin and opengl plugin,both gave me the same fps. I don't have any hacks enabled and i play on 640x400 resolution. With no AA.
There's a glitch with the English text option that really screws up MHTri.
Nuff said.
Well i could play on french too...but i have no clue howto switch the language (if thats even possible)

grimmdude

Cmon ppl search for a sec before u make new topic... i took me about 10 minutes to find all the info i need to run this game....

anyway for FPS trouble turn off "Enable CPU->EFB acces" it will make MH3 compleatly playable Smile

Personally i applayed new plugins to old build + patches for japanese MH3 and the game runs a lot better then the jap version use to...

On AMD Phenom x3 8850
2GB RAM
ATI 3850
32-bit vista

game runs perfectly it slows down only when theres 5+ monsters on screen and even then it is compleatly playable Smile
(04-20-2010, 12:57 AM)grimmdude Wrote: [ -> ]Cmon ppl search for a sec before u make new topic... i took me about 10 minutes to find all the info i need to run this game....

anyway for FPS trouble turn off "Enable CPU->EFB acces" it will make MH3 compleatly playable Smile

Personally i applayed new plugins to old build + patches for japanese MH3 and the game runs a lot better then the jap version use to...

On AMD Phenom x3 8850
2GB RAM
ATI 3850
32-bit vista

game runs perfectly it slows down only when theres 5+ monsters on screen and even then it is compleatly playable Smile

THANKS the game works perfect now!! Big Grin

But there is still one problem : The controls Confused. The camera is always lower than my character and i kinda look "up" to him. (Really dunno how to explain it since my english sucks) And the bloom is ugly too.

grimmdude

press "/" on numpad to turn off bloom Smile do it after u leave village and before u enter it or ur character will turn black....

as for the camera its just the way it is, its eather too high or too low u just need to get used to it Smile
Pages: 1 2