Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Starcraft 2 beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow emulation fans. Anyone lucky enough to get into the beta? I wanna know how it is.
Nope, wasn't aware of its existence Tongue
Why Mcsoft not make one for the wii like they did on N64(starcraft 64),the graphic is bad on N64 but neither on dolphin
Quote:Why Mcsoft not make one for the wii like they did on N64(starcraft 64),the graphic is bad on N64 but neither on dolphin

What? Starcraft is developed by blizzard not microsoft. Also that sentence is very fragmented, I don't understand the second half of it
Quote: is bad on N64 but neither on dolphin

And yes chaoscode it is nothing short of amazing. I never played the original starcraft and was worried that sc2 would therefore make me frustrated due to my lack of skill, but it's actually a lot of fun and has the same level of addiction as crack.
(04-19-2010, 03:40 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Why Mcsoft not make one for the wii like they did on N64(starcraft 64),the graphic is bad on N64 but neither on dolphin

What? Starcraft is developed by blizzard not microsoft. Also that sentence is very fragmented, I don't understand the second half of it
Here come the Starcraft 64.And sorry *Sleepy face*[Image: 8481201_sydudt100419073035.jpg]
(04-19-2010, 09:37 PM)admin89 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2010, 03:40 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]

Here come the Starcraft 64.And sorry *Sleepy face*[Image: 8481201_sydudt100419073035.jpg]

Lol I used to play that with my friend before he moved when I was younger good old memory's... cant be tired as me been up all night wile at school =/

*Lol had so many typos wile trying type this...*
(04-19-2010, 03:40 PM)NaturalViolence Wrote: [ -> ]And yes chaoscode it is nothing short of amazing. I never played the original starcraft and was worried that sc2 would therefore make me frustrated due to my lack of skill, but it's actually a lot of fun and has the same level of addiction as crack.

Most metaphors don't include narcotics...