Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: The best way to save settings?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any menus I haven't found yet that allows me to save more settings to spesific games? I want to have 100% separated settings on all my games so I don't have to change for each game change. If I play one game now, and then changes game I may have to change the global settings to make the game work optimal.

Also, I wish there was an "copy current settings to this game" button so I didn't have to switch between game config and global config to make them identical.

I hope you understand this mess, tell me if i made something unclear Smile
(04-19-2010, 02:59 AM)Thor. Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any menus I haven't found yet that allows me to save more settings to spesific games? I want to have 100% separated settings on all my games so I don't have to change for each game change. If I play one game now, and then changes game I may have to change the global settings to make the game work optimal.

Also, I wish there was an "copy current settings to this game" button so I didn't have to switch between game config and global config to make them identical.

I hope you understand this mess, tell me if i made something unclear Smile
right click on the game in the game list and click properties. from there continue on
I know about that but I would like all the settings to be game specific. It looks like that menu are missing some settings that I have to change when I change games.
booyah! i found just what you want! http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-840...tom+config
go ahead and thank me Tongue lol
Exactly what I was looking for, now I just need some time to fully understand how to modify it (i think I got the basics). Thanks Smile
well there it is Gundam Tongue
thanks for the thanks Tongue

kaivorth

(04-19-2010, 04:54 AM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for the thanks Tongue

Doesn't quite work for me. I'm assuming because I'm using Direct3D11?