Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Error loading plug-ins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

SuperMarioMaster

For some reason Dolpih will not load
Plugin_PadSimple.dll
and
Plugin_VideoDX9.dll

I know there both there
Any Ideas?
Have you checked the Dolphin Requirements sticky in the General Forums and downloaded the required files?

SuperMarioMaster

I did

LuisR14

you sure Undecided (you need to have DirectX updated Smile)
i'm having a problem with the plug-ins also. i checked the folder that has the plug-ins, and it has the PadSimple.dll & njoy_SDL.dll files in it, but it doesn't work when i go to configure the settings.
when i go to play a game (i've tried sonic adventure 2 battle and ssbm, but i know it's not the games), it says that it can't read the PadSimle.dll file, can't init any PAD Plugins (probably because there are none that work with the emulator), and "Couldn't init the core. Check your configuration".
i'm not sure if fixing the PAD plugin problem will fix the "init the core" problem.
should i also include my computer's specs?
Yes, please include your computer specs and also make sure that you downloaded and installed the Microsoft DirectX Updater from the Dolphin Requirements stickie in the General Forums.
ok, my computer: AMD Athlon 64 processor 4000+ 2.4 Ghz 1MB L2Cache 2000 MHz System Bus (32-bit processor), nVIDIA GeForce 6100 Integrated Graphics DVD+-RW Multi-Format Double-Layer, 200GB hard drive, 2GB of ram, bought a 500 GB external hard drive, and bought a nVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT graphics card

LuisR14

did you update your directx? (just as envisaged0ne said Smile)
ok, i just installed the directx plugin and tried the emulator again, but it still dosen't load the pad plugin (i tried the 2962 build), and the same error messages come up when i try to play a game. i tried the 2195 build, but it crashed.

LuisR14

maybe you need to download SDL Smile
http://www.libsdl.org/release/SDL-1.2.13-win32.zip (link from official SDL site)
Pages: 1 2