Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Broadband Adapter is it possible? [Suport Online - Kaillera]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all.

Did anybody already hear to speak in a little known and necessary accessory to do use in the way of local net for multiplayer?
In it consoles him Game cubes this accessory up to 4 consoles (16 players at the most, 8 couples) in LAN, being necessary the use of a Switch. For only 2 consoles, Switch with cables of common net or just a cable of net crossover.
The net configuration is automatic, however, slow.

Wanted to know if it is possible implentar such support to this accessory to Dolphin allowing broken like this online without need of a Kaillera, , would this be possible?

Screen the Broadband Adapter:

[Image: gamecube.jpg]

PS: Sorry my english. Angel
I'm sure its been thought about. Though there aren't many games that actually support this adapter are there?
The progress of the broadband adapter emulation is tracked in this issue:

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/iss...ail?id=647

Star the issue to get updates on its development.
(04-13-2010, 04:46 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure its been thought about. Though there aren't many games that actually support this adapter are there?

There are 2 games.

Local LAN for GC(as in ethernet for LAN parties, even though I have never been to one) would be awesome.