Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: DX9 Plugin, no windowed resolution?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone else been having problems with the windowed resolutions in the newer builds? I cant see an option for the windowed resolutions.
Post a picture and detail your problem please?
(04-12-2010, 04:54 PM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]Post a picture and detail your problem please?

Sure, as you can see there is no option to chose the windowed resolution, just fullscreen.

[Image: jfe1ee.jpg]

BababooeyHTJ

(04-12-2010, 06:13 PM)SoL1D Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2010, 04:54 PM)Kipston Wrote: [ -> ]Post a picture and detail your problem please?

Sure, as you can see there is no option to chose the windowed resolution, just fullscreen.

[Image: jfe1ee.jpg]

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm running a GTX280 with Nvidia's latest WHQL Driver on Windows 7 x64.
As mentioned by glennricster:

Quote:There is no longer a non-fullscreen option. You just resize the window to get whatever size you want it to be. That size will then be saved and used the next time you run a game.

http://code.google.com/p/dolphin-emu/sou...ail?r=5336
Quote:There is no longer a non-fullscreen option. You just resize the window to get whatever size you want it to be. That size will then be saved and used the next time you run a game.

Why on earth was that change made!
Because it's cooler that way and will likely offer some kind of benefit over the old method. It's actually quite a nice change by the sound of it. I'm not going to complain unless it breaks something and even then what right do I have to complain? Tongue
we can change by using alt+enter right?
Or you edit the plugins and put the options back? :p
This is so gay. I'm not updating my build until they at least bring back proper fullscreen support.
Pages: 1 2