Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Comp specs (Help Please)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(04-13-2010, 04:53 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]just read the stickies , everything you need is explained there , from "how to setup dolphin" to "how to ask a question" !

they unstickied the getting started with dolphin thread for some weird reason...anyway update your directx even if u have dx9 dx10 OR dx11.
just google directx update and the first link shuld be it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=microsoft+directx+e...+installer
EUREKA!!! It's showing up now. Thank you for that. BTW the lmgtfy tripped me out at first.
(04-13-2010, 04:57 AM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-13-2010, 04:53 AM)abfab126 Wrote: [ -> ]just read the stickies , everything you need is explained there , from "how to setup dolphin" to "how to ask a question" !

they unstickied the getting started with dolphin thread for some weird reason...anyway update your directx even if u have dx9 dx10 OR dx11.
just google directx update and the first link shuld be it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=microsoft+directx+e...+installer

I guess Im getting older , not patient anymore ^^
Thank you everyone for your help. It seems to be working alright now. I do get an error when I first run something and it usually crashes mid-game. But at least I've gotten this farSmile. Again, I really appreciate the help.
(04-13-2010, 05:49 AM)Ghostly Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you everyone for your help. It seems to be working alright now. I do get an error when I first run something and it usually crashes mid-game. But at least I've gotten this farSmile. Again, I really appreciate the help.

what game are you trying to run
Soul Calibur 2
what does the error say?
These are the errors that are coming up. About 10 errors come up. The numbers change a bit with each error but it basically looks the same with each one. . . . . . . SC2 runs between 60-80 % for me.
[Image: ScreenCapError1.png]

[Image: ScreenCapError2.png]
The PAL version of SC2 works better.

TheMisguidedSaint

Ok same here. A noob that just learned how to run ( some ) emulators N64, Snes, Sega CD, GBA and DS are the only I've figured out thus far. I've been running dolphin, suddenly I have 360 controller issues? But I digress, my pc specs: Intel premium processor E5400, 4gb DDR2 memory, 750 gb hard dr. Intergrated NVIDIA GeForce 7050 graphics ..... not that I really know what ANY of this means
Pages: 1 2