Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Problem playing games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everytime I try to start a game using dolphin, I get this error:

"Can't create opengl renderer. You might be missing some required extensions, check the logs for more info"

How do I get past this? Thanks for any input!!!!
What's your GPU?
Im not sure. How can I look that up?
If you don't even know how to find out what kind of hardware is in your PC, then how can you expect to be able to configure and use this emulator?
(04-10-2010, 05:32 AM)irishpirate01 Wrote: [ -> ]One word: youtube. Ive configured it a little bit. Ive downloaded the games and converted them .iso files. its just everytime i click play that error comes up. Now I have an HP Pavilion dv4 1465dx etertainment notebook pc with an intel graphics media accelerator 4500MHD. Does that help?

I guess you didn't bother to read the rules. Downloading games is illegal and this site does not support that sort of thing. You will most likely be banned soon. See you later.
Why are you being a jerk? I'm just asking for help about how to get past that error screen. If you have anything that can help, please post. If not, then leave. Thats all Im asking for.
(04-10-2010, 05:43 AM)irishpirate01 Wrote: [ -> ]Why are you being a jerk? I'm just asking for help about how to get past that error screen. If you have anything that can help, please post. If not, then leave. Thats all Im asking for.

You don't seem to understand. I'm not being a jerk. I'm actually being pretty decent about your illegal activity. The fact is that you didn't read the rules and blurted out that you downloaded games and since this site does not approve of piracy, no one is going to help you and you will be banned. It's not my rule, it's the sites rule.
Okay, so I screwed up. Im willing to accept that. But in the short time that I have before being banned, is there anything you could tell me that could help me out with my predicament?
(04-10-2010, 05:52 AM)irishpirate01 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so I screwed up. Im willing to accept that. But in the short time that I have before being banned, is there anything you could tell me that could help me out with my predicament?

use direct3d9 plugin in plugins tab.
if it doesn't appear, update your directx
bye Rolleyes
Ill do that thanks! :]]
Hey just wanted you to know this solved the problem thanks alot!
Pages: 1 2