Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Starfox Adventures help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Alex143442

hi, i'm new to using dolphin and i recently downloaded the PAL version of Starfox Adventures. when i start it up, it wont go any further than the Nintendo logo. i heard someone found a way to actually play the game. i'm wondering if anyone knows how to do this and if so, can you give me instructions how to do this? i'm new at this so if you can post screenshots and step by step instructions, that would be great. Thanks for any help!
(04-10-2010, 01:10 AM)Alex143442 Wrote: [ -> ]hi, i'm new to using dolphin and i recently downloaded the PAL version of Starfox Adventures. when i start it up, it wont go any further than the Nintendo logo. i heard someone found a way to actually play the game. i'm wondering if anyone knows how to do this and if so, can you give me instructions how to do this? i'm new at this so if you can post screenshots and step by step instructions, that would be great. Thanks for any help!

Lol pirate Dodgy *reports*