Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: This emulator is great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

DougMasters

I have tried alot of emulators for the disc oriented systems, and this one for GC works wonderfully. My one question was if there was a way to make it so I could use the mouse, and am I just being a dufas and not finding it? I am only playing Gcube games cause Gcube games are all I own. I do not own a WII... Can I use the mouse in place of the analog stick?

Other than that I haven't had any bugs or games crashing. It is perfect for me so far.
Im sorry, I am being a ninny, the version of it I have is 4771
I recently just downloaded 2.0 I used to have an xbox360 controller and I wish I still did cause it looks like you guys made a snazzy interface for that too.
nah..... i dont think so (not for GC games that is Big Grin )
Using GCPadNew in the latest revisions, you can use your mouse for the analog sticks.

DougMasters

(04-08-2010, 12:28 PM)Billiard26 Wrote: [ -> ]Using GCPadNew in the latest revisions, you can use your mouse for the analog sticks.

In 2.0 or the revisions they are working on for next version? If it's in 2.0 then I must just be a nucklehead