Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: custom config launcher [UNOFFICIAL]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi
I have made a custom config launcher for dolphin that will auto launch the iso for you and allow you to have custom configs for upto 50 games

[Image: DFE.jpg]

Its attached at the bottom of this post maybe some of you will find it useful.
This is going to be very useful. Thanks a lot man.
cool, good work
nice gj
could you change it to say 3x3 grid with a vertical scroll bar
and make the scroll scrollable with the mouse wheel?
that would be just uber

Samir

Wow cool thanx Big Grin
very nice work perfect for me but it is normal i only get 2 game ini mario kart and new super mario thx for reply but i find this thing very cool should implent that on dolphin no more need to config between game very cool
if i gave you setting for mario party 4 5 7 mario bros melee mario kart double dash and mario party 8 wii can integrate it thank for reply
you can do this yourself run dolphin normallly and set the default iso path to the game you wish to launch make any other changes to the other settings you need to the colse dolphin.
goto the user/config folder and copy the dolphin.ini to launcher\config folder and rename it say 003.ini.
grab the game cover and resize it to 171 x 240 save it as 003.jpg and ad it to the launcher\covers folder.
if you wish to use custom control/graphics copy the wiimote.ini to launcher\config and name it WM003.ini ect.. its all in the read me
thx man i will try that but we should do it for all game like that no more people will use this site to know which setting do get in a game just told telm to use the laucher and dolphin team should integrate it
Cool, good work indeed man!
Pages: 1 2 3 4