Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Help with removeable disk!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I once used my USB Flash Disk on a mac. But before i could used it said that i need to format it so i did. Everthing went fine until i tried to use it on a windows pc. now it wanted me to format it again, so i did. Only thing is it created a second partition. First one with just 200 mb ( of the 8000) an the other with the rest. Because with windows you cant see different partitions i can only see the one with 200 mb.
I tried to format it again on a mac and deleted the partition but when i put my USB in my pc same happens again.
Anyone knows a answer ????
Format it to FAT32 (Not NTFS or HFS Plus)
Already tried. No succes. Again it forced me to format it, and made 2 partitions itself. To be clear with one thing, before i put it on my windows pc i see just 1 partition on the mac.

EDIT: BTW i don't see fat32, only FAT, HFS+ and journaled. And my mac is running on MAC OS X version 10.6.2
i once had this problem too
go to ur windows pc and format ur removable disk in FAT32 format.after that it shuld be fine.