Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: [Wii]Super Swing Golf Season 2(NTSC-Pangya)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Game Cover:
[Image: wii_game_super_swing_golf_season_2.jpg]
Wiki:

Super Swing Golf: Season 2 includes an improved story mode, with an overworld map that does not necessarily follow events in a set order. On top of the multiplayer Stroke Play, Match Play and Balloon Pop games that came with the first game, two new multiplayer games were added to the party mode.The game has largely remained the same beyond these changes, the addition of new courses, and various cosmetic tweaks.

The game has two different control schemes; either using the Swing control scheme with the Wii Remote used as though it were a golf club, or using the Button control scheme which is similar to the Mario Golf-style of control scheme.

Status Tongueerfect

Dolphin : r6284M 64bit

OpenGL:

DualCore
Idle Skipping

Enable EFB copy to texture
Safe texture caches : fast
Use XFB (avoid flick-screen)

Recommend:
Anisotropic filter: 16x
Anti-alias :4x

Video

aaronaugusts

Super Swing Golf Season 2 is one of the golf game which is developed and published by Tecmo for the Wii. This game also includes an improved story mode, with an overworld map that does not necessarily followed events in a set order. This game has two different control schemes, in that we can either using the Swing control scheme with the Wii Remote used as though it were a golf club, or we can use the Button control scheme.
Nice to see it works perfectly with dolphin. I read it's supposed to be the best golf game for the wii.

artego

For me the game freezes at the Title Screen trying to save a file. But if I don't save, then it works perfectly. Does anyone else have this problem?

Using rv5456, general settings.

With older version, the save screen loads and you can save the game, but the game itself flickers and artifacts.
this game won't work with any rev higher than 51xx,to solve your problem -> opengl with "use XFB"(enable native resolution)
I need Real Wiimote this game,or enough the Xbox360 controller?
Sorry only real wiimote
Sigh, I can confirm that Emulated Wiimote doesnt works Sad

Has anyone found a solution to this? (Aside connecting a Wiimote and using Real wiimote)
Tried with 7621 revision but it has graphical bug just like in dragonball tenkaichi 3. To fix the DBZ game, I used this 7621 revision but pangya still has the graphical bug. Super swing golf = pangya.
I set the texture cache to the 2nd fastest and it works. It messes up if set to fastest.
Pages: 1 2