Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

mastergunner8612

1. Operating System- Windows 7
2. Complete CPU name- not sure, but intel dual core
3. GPU- not sure
4. Version of Dolphin used- 64 bit 2.0 RC1

I know I didn't give all the information, but I'm not very computer-savvy, and I don't know how to find out. If those two details are really needed, I'll try to find them out.

Anyways, when I try to open up a game, it says that I have to specify video, audio, pad, and wiimote plugins, or something like that.

I don't know if there's already a thread for this. In any case, can I get instructions on what to do? Like I said earlier, I'm not computer-savvy, so they'll have to be really detailed ones, with step by step instructions.
(04-06-2010, 05:34 AM)mastergunner8612 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Operating System- Windows 7
2. Complete CPU name- not sure, but intel dual core
3. GPU- not sure
4. Version of Dolphin used- 64 bit 2.0 RC1

I know I didn't give all the information, but I'm not very computer-savvy, and I don't know how to find out. If those two details are really needed, I'll try to find them out.

Anyways, when I try to open up a game, it says that I have to specify video, audio, pad, and wiimote plugins, or something like that.

I don't know if there's already a thread for this. In any case, can I get instructions on what to do? Like I said earlier, I'm not computer-savvy, so they'll have to be really detailed ones, with step by step instructions.

update your directx. YOU MUST now what directx is. or maybe not?

here: http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/thread-4.html
follow the instructions on that thread and you should be ok

mastergunner8612

I updated both the directx and the MS C++. I'm still getting the same message. I need to specify my plugins.
download from www.dolphin-emu.org
You might be actually missing it from the plugin's folder.
Yep, re downloading the emulator might help, worked for me more than once.

mastergunner8612

(04-06-2010, 09:23 AM)Runo Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, re downloading the emulator might help, worked for me more than once.

No, redownloading isn't working. I tried redownloading it three or four times before posting in any case.
are the plugins shown in config?