Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: GRAPHICS ISSUE! >< I'm new here and need help..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, can someone tell me how to fix this?

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7712/weirdh.png

Thanks!

~Shadow
Tell us your settings
Graphics Card - An Onboard Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family card

Total Memory - 1293 MB

DDI Version: 10

Display Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

DirectDraw Acceleration: Enabled

Direct3D Acceleration: Enabled

AGP Texture Acceleration: Enabled

Drivers:

Main Driver: igdumdx32.dll,igd10umd32.dll

Version: 7.15.0010.1576 (English)

Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Disable safe texture cache for this game, the safe texture cache option causes this problem in ZTP. Also leave projection hacks disabled as well, this game no longer needs projection hacks.
(04-06-2010, 02:23 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]Disable safe texture cache for this game, the safe texture cache option causes this problem in ZTP. Also leave projection hacks disabled as well, this game no longer needs projection hacks.

I disabled everything gfx..

Yet I still have this problem....
You need to disable these options in both the graphics plugin configuration and the game configuration, if you are still having this problem then you didn't disable the option(s) I told you to disable.

Also post screenshot of your settings for the DX9 and/or OpenGL plugin.
(04-06-2010, 03:34 AM)Xtreme2damax Wrote: [ -> ]You need to disable these options in both the graphics plugin configuration and the game configuration, if you are still having this problem then you didn't disable the option(s) I told you to disable.

Also post screenshot of your settings for the DX9 and/or OpenGL plugin.

what do u mean game config?

i have the gc version of zelda twilight
Right click the game on the game list and select properties, ensure the option I mentioned are not enabled there or in the graphics plugin configuration.

As I mentioned, post screenshots of your configuration for the graphics plugins so we can see what is wrong and suggest settings.
fixed it. but ill still take a pic of my gfx data, cuz its running at only 13 fps