Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Controller issues with NSMBW and Dolphin 2.0 RC1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried searching through the forums for an answer to this, but I was unsuccessful. I'm able to play NSMBW flawlessly (except for the slowdown on the map screen), but about 10 minutes into gameplay Dolphin crashes and gives me an error stating that the controller was deactivated and asks if I want to reconnect. The physical controller is always plugged in, so this must be an emulation error. I'm using an Xbox 360 controller and I think I have everything set up properly. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks.
Try the last svn version of dolphin , now It has an auto-reconnect option Tongue

Take a look here http://forums.dolphin-emu.org/forum-6.html
I tried that too, but that slows down the performance alot on the game.

Any other options? RC1 has been the most stable for me thus far.
No, that issue persists in almost all revisions except up to the ones that have auto-reconnect.

I was playing tatsunoko vs capcom yesterday on sony sixaxis ps3 controller.. And yep.. It says "wiimote 1 has been disconnected" (though this game doesn't even use wiimote - it's based on GC controls). Yet everything was moving just fine. A very odd bug.
Bummer Sad

So I'm assuming the RC1 doesn't have the auto-connect feature. Which latest svn build does?
I tried svn build 5229 and I'm having the same problems along with decreased framerate. Any other tips?
Later build lol Tongue
lol that's not the latest svn build?
um..... no...... its at 5285 right now
Well that build doesn't have the auto-reconnect feature either Sad

Is there anyway to just put that feature into RC1? That gives me the best performance outside of the disconnect issue.
Pages: 1 2