Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: problem x y-axis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
when I click for put pad movements and stick-c settings in n-joy v0.4,dolphin recognize only left key of mouse and If then I click pad and c-stick nothing happen. I can put all buttons but not pads. version is DolphinNP x64 R2895. I have this because go fast for me with netplay. I have pad gc with adapter
You could give the GCPadNew Input plugin from one of the latest revisions a try.
I will try to get some good netplay code committed soon, but it will likely only work with DSP-LLE and single core mode.
the versions with kaillera p2p go enough well, at least for me and a friend. we prove and we have little desynch. maybe you could work on code with kaillera p2p?
I already have 4+ player working, it just needs a proper GUI, there is no desync when using DSP-LLE and singlecore.
for me dsp-lle go slow. at least offline. but dsp-lle audio you mean?
Yes, dolphin has thread syncing problems. DSP-LLE is the only way to prevent netplay desyncing until it is fixed.
I prove DolphinNP-x64-r3189. now I have problem that r and l not work well on joy v0.3. in final version 4771 there is a joy plugin that work but if I replace plugin it says:can't open Plugins/Plugin_nJoy_SDL.dll, it has a missing function
Did you try GCPadNew ?
I have this problem if I change plugins