Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Enhancement Request-ROM List Caching
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It would be much appreciated if the ROM list was ...
  • cached between loads
  • simply trimmed/appended to, rather than rescanned post delete/compress actions
  • not refreshed post ini edits
(04-02-2010, 05:42 AM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]It would be much appreciated if the ROM list was ...
  • cached between loads
  • simply trimmed/appended to, rather than rescanned post delete/compress actions

Lol wut?Dodgy
(04-03-2010, 02:24 AM)Killersnake432 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2010, 05:42 AM)Kolano Wrote: [ -> ]It would be much appreciated if the ROM list was ...
  • cached between loads

Lol wut?Dodgy

i think he's right, it's really annoying (even if it takes just some seconds) that the list rescans every fucking time.
imo it would be better like in pj64, rescan manually.
yeah...especially games which haven't got a banner yet (because they crash when booting e.g.) delay this shit quite a bit...and if you're testing a game with different settings, there's a lotta resetting dolphin and thus a rescan every time. I second this request!
Good idea aye!
They could always keep autoscan as an option, though I guess 99% of people would prefer it off
  • cached between loads

Lol wut?Dodgy

Think before you post, if you cannot, don't post to avoid looking ignorant.
(04-04-2010, 09:27 AM)[SS] Starscream Wrote: [ -> ]
  • cached between loads

Lol wut?Dodgy

I didnt get what he ment at first shesh chill Mr. Big Stuff... Dodgy
  • cached between loads

Lol wut?Dodgy

seriously calm the fuck down. The majority of your posts I have seen have been insults
(04-05-2010, 02:55 AM)RDilus Wrote: [ -> ]
  • cached between loads

Lol wut?Dodgy

seriously calm the fuck down. The majority of your posts I have seen have been insults

The majority of his posts are useless crap like the one he posted here. What I gave him was just good advice. I suppose you like it when kids come into a thread and post "lolwut" and have no idea what is going on, but I don't and I have no problem telling them so.
Pages: 1 2