Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Red Steel 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
is Red Steel 2 playable at this moment in dolphin?
I don't have this game, but it will at least requre motion+ and sensor bar

rawrkite

Yes. In RC1, I have to uncheck "dual core" mode though. Make sure you have a motion+, or you'll be SOL. The game will load and then tell you to connect it. Minor graphical errors in the ubisoft splash screen.

rawrkite

As you play through the game, you might hit hangs at various loading screens. To get through [in RC1], I had to fool around with some settings in combination (switch to IL compiler, take off audio throttle, enable/disable dual core, EFB copy to ram instead of texture, etc) to get to an autosave, then restart with normal settings. I don't know any reason why it hangs on some loads and not others, but good luck! This game is pretty damn awesome if you can get it to work.
I find that using my real wii remote and motion plus the game runs pretty well. It looks much better than on the Wii! However it seems to go from being very smooth to quite juddery frequently.
Should I have efb to ram or texture.
Also I just noticed I have had efb scaled copy ticked for everything. Is that right?
I'm new to this yeah Smile
Hi, I can find it very laggy when walking around. I looks like it is loading all the time.
Am I the only one with this problem?
Thank you!
IMO the lockups and random fps drops in battle are not worth it, finished it on the wii. Graphics are significantly better and there's no audio stutter though.
(04-03-2010, 07:00 PM)nosound97 Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCfpnrATExo

Off-Post: nosound97 i see a lot of your videos and your games always run smootly and real speed, even in 1080p, wath are your system spec and config??? Thanks
This is not my video and I record videos only in 720p... specs are in my signature and look up game specific threads for settings
Pages: 1 2