Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Dilemn -> 2.0 RC1 vs SVN R 4771
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

"2.0 RC1" or "SVN R4771" That is the question Blush
I've got problems with the two releases

- Textures problems with SVN R4771
- Controller problems with 2.0 RC1 (Impossible to correctly set Xbox 360 controller)

So I can play easily with SVN R4771, but it's horrible for eyes.
And I can't play with 2.0 RC1 because it's uncontrollable >_<

Config :

-ASUS P7P55 Deluxe
-INTEL Core i7 i860 @ 3.6Ghz
-8Go DDR3 G.Skill RIPJAWS 1600Mhz CL-7
-Twintech Geforce 8800GTX

- Xbox 360 Controller

- OS Windows 7 64bits

(sry for my English)

[Image: webdolphin2rc1vssvnr477.jpg]
You fix that graphic problem by switching to opengl plugin which i doubt you'll have slowdowns with since ur pc is a monster...i'd choose RC1 but since i only use my keyboard i can't help you
Try using the Dolphin KB/X360pad plugin.
(04-01-2010, 11:51 PM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]You fix that graphic problem by switching to opengl plugin which i doubt you'll have slowdowns with since ur pc is a monster...i'd choose RC1 but since i only use my keyboard i can't help you

Thx GundamQuatro,
Textures are not a problem any more with opengl plugin(just a little blur)
But the game is slower (Strange because the frame rate is constant. About 60fps like with DX9 plugin)

xxxvalterxxx,
I use it (KB/X360pad plugin) with SVN R4771 and it works fine.
But I tried to force the KB/X360pad plugin on Dolphin 2.0 RC1 but it doesn't work Wink
(04-02-2010, 12:53 AM)Nucleon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2010, 11:51 PM)GundamQuatro Wrote: [ -> ]You fix that graphic problem by switching to opengl plugin which i doubt you'll have slowdowns with since ur pc is a monster...i'd choose RC1 but since i only use my keyboard i can't help you

Thx GundamQuatro,
Textures are not a problem any more with opengl plugin(just a little blur)
But the game is slower (Strange because the frame rate is constant. About 60fps like with DX9 plugin)

xxxvalterxxx,
I use it (KB/X360pad plugin) with SVN R4771 and it works fine.
But I tried to force the KB/X360pad plugin on Dolphin 2.0 RC1 but it doesn't work Wink
did you put efb to texture in ogl? set framelimit to off too, in the sound plugin make sure to uncheck audio throttle
happy to know it worked for you
well..what do u know bout the fps, it can be false, eventhough it shows u running at 60 fps.

check out this video..running at the same fps but different speed

opengl d3d9
Ok, game speed seems to be fixed Shy

But I don't find solution for that fucking blur effect with Ogl plugin Big Grin

[Image: blurp.jpg]
(04-02-2010, 01:43 AM)sasuketaichou Wrote: [ -> ]well..what do u know bout the fps, it can be false, eventhough it shows u running at 60 fps.

check out this video..running at the same fps but different speed

opengl d3d9

Yep different speed =/ but I think true FPS. Because even if it's slow we can't see RAM latency effect.

Strange Confused
Do you have a post processing shader selected in the OpenGL plugin options? If so, try turning that off, it might be the cause of the blurry screen.
Real XFB can also make it blurry.
No Post processing shaders selected and Real FBX unselected too.

I noticed today, that blur effect is visible only during the first race I play.

For example : if I choose GP Mode : First race is really blurred, Second a little less, and it's perfect for the two last races.
If I Start a new GP, simple race, or other, It's blurred again. (Even without restart the game) >_<
Pages: 1 2