Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: (GC) Batman Rise Of Sin Tzu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(GC) Batman Rise Of Sin Tzu

[Image: batman.jpg]

General Settings:

Enable Dual Core
Enable Idle Skipping
Frame Limit : Off
Use Panic Handlers : Off
Hle the Ipl : On
JIT Recompiler
Lock Threads to Core
DSPLLE on Threads

Direct X Settings:

Anti Alias : Off
Enable CPU EFB : Off
Safe Texture Cache : Fast
Enable EFB Copy to Texture

Other Important Factors:
TLB Hack must be turned on if not you will get black screen.

Rev : SVN R 5170M

Also tried : Several newer and older revs.

Whats working : Game is working well ingame,

Whats not working : Into and cut scenes are just black with sound playing in the background. The menues including the memory card options are very smeared, I dont know its supposed to be like this since I dident try this on my GC (Its dead).

The Speed : Its slow, very slow, maybe on a better computer it runs well, but i doubt it goes alot better. The frame rate has the same problem as the simpsons game. It seems to be completely locked at 6 FPS no more no less (Ingame). I dont have the best computer (See Specs below), but im able to run Mario Galaxy at 30FPS average.

My Specs : Intel Centrino Duo t2050 1,6 Ghz. 3 Gb Ram. Nvidia Geforce Go 7400. Windows XP SP2 with Dual Core upgrade.

[Image: bat.jpg]

Here you can see the smear effect i mentioned.
(03-30-2010, 12:19 PM)Johnblunt Wrote: [ -> ]
(GC) Batman Rise Of Sin Tzu

[Image: batman.jpg]

General Settings:

Enable Dual Core
Enable Idle Skipping
Frame Limit : Off
Use Panic Handlers : Off
Hle the Ipl : On
JIT Recompiler
Lock Threads to Core
DSPLLE on Threads

Direct X Settings:

Anti Alias : Off
Enable CPU EFB : Off
Safe Texture Cache : Fast
Enable EFB Copy to Texture

Other Important Factors:
TLB Hack must be turned on if not you will get black screen.

Rev : SVN R 5170M

Also tried : Several newer and older revs.

Whats working : Game is working well ingame,

Whats not working : Into and cut scenes are just black with sound playing in the background. The menues including the memory card options are very smeared, I dont know its supposed to be like this since I dident try this on my GC (Its dead).

The Speed : Its slow, very slow, maybe on a better computer it runs well, but i doubt it goes alot better. The frame rate has the same problem as the simpsons game. It seems to be completely locked at 6 FPS no more no less (Ingame). I dont have the best computer (See Specs below), but im able to run Mario Galaxy at 30FPS average.

My Specs : Intel Centrino Duo t2050 1,6 Ghz. 3 Gb Ram. Nvidia Geforce Go 7400. Windows XP SP2 with Dual Core upgrade.

[Image: bat.jpg]

Here you can see the smear effect i mentioned.

This game is working properly now. Strange thing is that the full speed of the game is 15 frames..

And that's why it isn't still working properly:-)
(12-27-2010, 07:28 AM)dephined Wrote: [ -> ]And that's why it isn't still working properly:-)

slightly properly