Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: wind waker problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi, im new in the forum, but i have a problem with the game the legend of zelda: wind waker, i was playing fine, but when i cross this part (in the tower of the gods), the game simply freeze, i put the screens when the game stop, i hope you people can help me, i really want to complete de game. my computer is a :

AMD Athlon II X3 425 (2.7GHz)
2 GB RAM DDR2
Ati radeon x1250
windows xp professional SP2
[img][Image: 27a1104bf6.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: e3817c1c53.jpg][/img]

by the way, i try it in Dolphin SVN R5238 and Dolphin 2.0 RC1 with same results
what r your setting. always try enable EFB copy to RAM and enable Safety Cache
(03-29-2010, 09:16 AM)sasuketaichou Wrote: [ -> ]what r your setting. always try enable EFB copy to RAM and enable Safety Cache

thanks

i try that following the setting you recomend me, but with the same results, and i dont find "enable safety code", in the web i read that problem may be need a fix, but i try diferents ways to configure it and nothing diferent hapened, if you have the answer please tell me

[Image: a7d2e9b287.jpg]

[Image: 97b69b88fa.jpg]

[Image: bd634c5824.jpg]

NOTE: if you see, the FPS down to 0, and the game simply dont go forward
sorry for my english i hope you understand me
hm..try opengl, progressive scan enable and try using hacks (only in opengl)
(03-29-2010, 01:15 PM)sasuketaichou Wrote: [ -> ]hm..try opengl, progressive scan enable and try using hacks (only in opengl)

thanks for your consideration, but i do that to, and the game freeze when link walk in there, I'm disappointed because i want to play this game long time ago, really I appreciate your help, i hope i can find the answer to play this game entire, thanks
im sorry im not capable of any help since i dont try this game yet. maybe u can try other revision or build and dont give up will ya Tongue
strange, i thought in older revisions there WAS a bug where you couldn't proceed in tower of gods...hmmmmmmmmm..........
All i can suggest is try it in 5182/5186 or close to those revision with DirectX, I beat the game start to finish with r5182, DirectX plugin, EFB OFF + Efb copy to texture, Bloom hack enabled (TP).

Edit: @Topic starter, are you loading from a save-state then trying to complete this part? Have tou tried loading the game from a saved game with no save state? I had a similar problem and it was because I was using a saved state. If saving the game corrupts your data, open the save in the memory card manager and click fix checksums.
(03-30-2010, 04:37 AM)Bacon Wrote: [ -> ]All i can suggest is try it in 5182/5186 or close to those revision with DirectX, I beat the game start to finish with r5182, DirectX plugin, EFB OFF + Efb copy to texture, Bloom hack enabled (TP).

Edit: @Topic starter, are you loading from a save-state then trying to complete this part? Have tou tried loading the game from a saved game with no save state? I had a similar problem and it was because I was using a saved state. If saving the game corrupts your data, open the save in the memory card manager and click fix checksums.

i do that too, but the problem is the same, i try that configuration with that rev of dolphin, even i try the fix checksums, but i have the same error

thank for your attention but im start to think maybe is my computer what have the problem or less i may pass a detail, but i dont know wich one

thanks by the way i keeping trying
if someone can send me a save state after the tower of gods in the wind waker pal version, or ntsc, haha, i will tahnk you ^^
Pages: 1 2