Dolphin, the GameCube and Wii emulator - Forums

Full Version: Super Smash Bros Brawl slow game play.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
thank you all, i gonna try the 2902 rev, but where could i download old rev like this one ; and is there much bad things to "downgrad" dolphin?
The EFB/XFB issue seems fixed now, graphics are no longer choppy, but my watchdog config had no effect, i'll take a better look to see if i can solve the slomo in slow framerates.
Wohoo i got it, the problem was that my config took effect after closing/opening dolphin, with my patch I changed watchdog from 60 (default) to 15.

Final destination, 2 players went from 29fps to 40fps.
Rev 3851.
i just have tried with 2902 rev, the game is quite fast but it crash each time i am in the group mod and i do "back" (with the button "B")...
Problem like the message "Zero Op - Error flattening 90ff84e8 op 00000000", or a infinit loading, or it just crash,...
(07-20-2009, 05:05 AM)BARRIX Wrote: [ -> ]i just have tried with 2902 rev, the game is quite fast but it crash each time i am in the group mod and i do "back" (with the button "B")...
Problem like the message "Zero Op - Error flattening 90ff84e8 op 00000000", or a infinit loading, or it just crash,...

Not sure about later builds (trying now) but in 2902 when you hit the back button at the top left in character selection mode it crashes every time if thats what you are talking about

Results: Using rev 3825 the only thing that changes is that the frame rate is unbearably low, the back issue is still there
ah... there is no better rev in order to play without bug like that? at the moment i have tried to start a match and that's what i have had:

[Image: sanstitreftc.jpg]
Lol look at my new thread
It is hard to believe.
(07-20-2009, 04:41 AM)CacoFFF Wrote: [ -> ]The EFB/XFB issue seems fixed now, graphics are no longer choppy, but my watchdog config had no effect, i'll take a better look to see if i can solve the slomo in slow framerates.
Wohoo i got it, the problem was that my config took effect after closing/opening dolphin, with my patch I changed watchdog from 60 (default) to 15.

Final destination, 2 players went from 29fps to 40fps.
Rev 3851.

Ew, thats the speed i get on battlefield with 3 cpu players and me on 16x filtering and aa, use 2902 :O
Well, just look at my low end rig man, it's a boost.
(07-20-2009, 05:19 AM)CacoFFF Wrote: [ -> ]Well, just look at my low end rig man, it's a boost.

No, use build 2902, i garuntee you will be shocked with the results, i have a 2.0 dual core also
(07-20-2009, 05:22 AM)THELUKESTIR Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-20-2009, 05:19 AM)CacoFFF Wrote: [ -> ]Well, just look at my low end rig man, it's a boost.

No, use build 2902, i garuntee you will be shocked with the results, i have a 2.0 dual core also

but it crash often at any time and when we go back. Why would we have to use watchdog? could we do this with the 2902 revision?
Pages: 1 2 3